Job no: 492867
Work type: Full-time
Location: *Jobsite Specific, Texas
Categories: Craft Personnel, Entry-Level
Reports to: Foreman
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Education Requirements: One year certificate from a technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Current Commercial Driver's License with Tanker endorsement.
Experience: One year related experience.
Essential Job Functions
1. Drives water truck to spray water on roadways in order to control dust.
2. Sees that the right amount of water is used for the particular condition so as not to over or under water.
3. Fills truck with water from supply, obtains alternate supply if normal source is not available.
4. Maintains radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
5. Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Advertised: 09 Jan 2019 Central Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2019 Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp